For this workshop, we will be collaborating with Country Chic Paint, a brand of eco-friendly and VOC-free paints, and transforming a set of clay terracotta pots into a chic cactus and succulent planters!
Over the course of the workshop, we will walk you through the painting process and, additionally, we will show you how to turn your new project into a planter one layer at a time. Using a few of the hand-selected succulents and cacti from our collection, we will help you create your very own living work of art!
No previous experience is needed, we provide step-by-step instruction, as well as:
- 2 terracotta pots
- Chic Paint Paint (Color: white, black, grey, pink, yellow & light blue)
-Other decorative paint (Color: Silver & Gold)
- 2 small succulents or cacti of your choice
- charcoal, gravel, and soil for your plants
- and one decorative option, like colored sand, crumbled rocks, or colored mosses
For an additional fee, we also offer an assortment of:
- healing crystals
- larger stones
- sea glass
- and other decorative accents!