Paint & Plant All-In-One Workshop:
Sunday, August 13th ~ 5:30 PM
Location: 8 S. Park Ave Rockville Centre, NY 11570
For this workshop, we will be collaborating with Country Chic Paint, a brand of eco-friendly and VOC-free paints, and transforming a set of clay terracotta pots into chic cactus and succulent planters!
Over the course of the workshop, we will walk you through the painting process, and show you a number of different techniques to get the look you wish to achieve!
Additionally, we will show you how to turn your new project into a planter one layer at a time. Using a few of the hand-selected succulents and cacti from our collection, we will help you create your very own living work of art!
No previous experience is needed, we provide step-by-step instruction, as well as:
- 3 terracotta pots
- Chic Paint Paint (White, gray & light blue)
- 3 small succulents or cacti of your choice
- charcoal, gravel, and soil for your plants
- and one decorative option, like colored sand, crumbled rocks, or colored mosses
For an additional fee, we also offer an assortment of:
- healing crystals
- larger stones
- sea shells
- sea glass
- and other decorative accents!